LSRD-SIS Procedures Manual
Each Member-at-Large serves a two-year term, with one being elected each year. This officer is installed as Member-at-Large at the end of the LSRD-SIS Business meeting at the AALL annual meeting.
- Serves as a member of the LSRD-SIS Executive Board.
- Attends the LSRD-SIS Business meeting and the LSRD SIS Executive Board meeting during term of office.
- Assists with the planning of the joint dine-arounds with Computer Services, Research Instruction and Patron Services, and Technical Services SIS representatives during first year term.
- Coordinates the LSRD-SIS poster in the AALL Activities Exhibit area during second year term.
- Coordinates the revision of the LSRD-SIS brochure. (A new brochure can be produced by headquarters staff every three years.)
- Recommends the purchase of giveaway gifts to be given during the AALL annual meeting.
- Assists with public relations efforts as needed, including outreach to new and potential members.
- May assist with special projects as needed.