LSRD-SIS Procedures Manual
The LSRD-SIS Secretary/Treasurer is elected for a two-year term. This officer is installed as LSRD Secretary/Treasurer at the end of the LSRD-SIS Business meeting at the AALL Annual Meeting.
- Serves as member of the LSRD-SIS Executive Board.
- Takes minutes of all Executive Board meetings and posts them to the LSRD-SIS website.
- Takes minutes at the LSRD-SIS Business Meeting and submits them as the official record to be published in TSLL and on the LSRD-SIS website.
- Maintains the Section’s official, latest version of its Bylaws.
- Notifies the membership of proposed amendments to the Bylaws, sees that they are posted on the LSRD-SIS web site.
- Conducts bylaws amendment voting in accordance with the bylaws and coordinates online bylaws elections with AALL headquarters staff. Notifies members of the results and sends approved bylaws amendments to AALL.
- Conducts the annual election of LSRD-SIS officers in accordance with the Bylaws.
- Collects biographical information on the candidates from the Nominations Committee chair and arranges for its posting on the LSRD-SIS web site.
- Coordinates online officer elections with AALL headquarters staff. Notifies the Chair and all candidates of the election results and posts a message on the LSRD-SIS distribution list.
- Announces the results of the election during the LSRD-SIS Business meeting.
- Reconciles financial statements for LSRD-SIS monies sent by AALL throughout the year and submits requests to AALL for reimbursement for expenses as needed.
- Gives financial report at the annual LSRD-SIS business meeting.
- Keeps LSRD Executive Board informed of LSRD fund balance for activity planning purposes.