The TS-SIS Preservation Standing Committee has compiled three lists of preservation-related resources:
- Guidelines and Tips provides access to help with book repair, guidance on damaging practices and climate control, information about displays and storage, and funding ideas.
- Organizations and Vendors links to non-profit and commercial entities that preservation guidance, supplies, and other assistance
- Digital Preservation links to resources that will assist with converting various types of media to a digital format.
Archivists in Law Libraries (29 KB PDF) is a list of librarians as of June 2015 with archival and/or digital collection backgrounds.
The following were prepared in conjunction with the 2012 Annual Meeting in Boston:
- Selected Bibliography on Preservation (149 KB PDF)
- Tips and Tricks for Preserving Collections (247 KB PDF)
The Staff Awareness Guide provides tips to various library staff for handling and preserving materials.
Preservation on the Cheap lists resources under $100 to help maintain your collection without breaking the bank .