Clearinghouse for Internships & International Personnel Exchanges
The Foreign Comparative and International Law Special Interest Section of the American Association of Law Libraries recognizes an increasing need among our members to gain experience in working with foreign legal information sources and to develop personal and professional relationships with law librarians around the world. Through the Clearinghouse for Internships & International Personnel Exchanges we seek to channel information to interested law librarians on opportunities to visit libraries abroad.
- Please see our list of opportunities for visits and exchanges.
- If you are willing to host an exchange or visit, please complete the committee’s questionnaire available online at tinyurl.com/InternshipsExchangesSurvey. If you have any questions about the survey, please contact R. Martin Witt (email@example.com).
- Here are some guidelines for helping you plan both a visit and exchange.
Reports, Articles and Other Testimonials from Law Librarians Who Have Participated in Visits and Exchanges:
- Experiences of An American Law Librarian in Glasgow
- A Month-long Exchange in Buenos Aires
- Two Fortnights in Sheffield