Welcome to the African Law Interest Group page. This group is open to anyone who is a member of AALL. We encourage you to join the FCIL-SIS African Law IG Discussion Group in My Communities and become part of our ongoing conversation. If you are unable to attend the annual meeting or if you have any questions about this group, its mission, or how to join, you may also reach out to the interest group chair for additional information.
- GOALI – Research for Global Justice by Yuksel Serindag
- Members of the African IG identified Top African Legal Research Resources. The list includes links to open access resources as well as subscription databases.
- Yemisi Dina, Customary Law in South Western Nigeria Newsletter (July 2016)
- Jane Williams, UPDATE: Sources of Online Legal Information for African Countries, GlobaLex (April/May 2015).
- African and Asian Regional Organizations by Evelyn Ma and Victor Essien at AALL Annual Meeting in July 2014
- Yemisi Dina presentation – AALL 2013