CRIV tools are designed to help members in working with vendors which provide products and services to their library. These tools include checklists, sample forms and letters, and publications designed to aid all members in meeting the needs of their libraries and users.
- Guide to Fair Business Practices for Legal Publishers
- Principles & Practices for Licensing Electronic Resources
- Vendor Contact Information
- Sample Letters
- Getting Results from Customer Service
- Survey Responses from the 2017-2018 CRIV Survey on Vendor Preservation & Historical Research Practices [download excel spreadsheet]