Reach Decision Makers
Widen your strategic footprint, highlight new innovations, share your expert knowledge on topics that shape the legal information landscape, and expand your reach with legal information decision makers. This is an exclusive opportunity to connect to legal information professionals and law librarians.
- Cost: $2,995 per webinar
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Maximum Attendance: 1,000 people during live broadcast
- Attendee Cost: Complimentary for AALL members and your guests; $60.00 for Nonmembers.
- Platform: GoToWebinar, provided by AALL
Dates + Deadlines
Please contact AALL eLearning with any questions or inquiries. Dates that have been sold are striked out below.
February 14 SOLD January 10 January 24 March 21 SOLD February 14 February 28
August 29 SOLD July 25 August 29 September 19 SOLD August 15 August 29 October 10 SOLD September 5 September 19
- Listed on AALL Events Calendar*
- Listed in monthly AALL Education Update(s), if time permits*
- Listed in the AALL Spectrum “News & Notes” calendar, if time permits
- One dedicated eblast during month prior to webinar
- Use of AALL logo in vendor promotions (must be approved by AALL)
- Promotion code for guests to view webinar free of charge
- Attendee list, excluding third-party opt outs and European Union and Canadian residents
- Recording posted to AALL eLearning
- Link to webinar recording, good for one year
* Webinars will be promoted in the AALL Events Calender and in the monthly AALL Education Update after payment is received until the date of the webinar. All promotions dependent on receiving information and materials from vendor in a timely manner.
Terms + Conditions
- AALL will contact you if your desired webinar date is not available.
- Each webinar is limited to 60 minutes and 1,000 attendees.
- More than one vendor may participate in a webinar.
- Vendors will be invoiced (net 30) with signed contact. Webinar promotions will not begin until payment is received. No refunds will be given.
- Webinar cannot be canceled after payment has been received.
- AALL will provide the webinar platform and slide deck template; vendors are responsible for moderator/speaker and any other production costs.
- Content may not be solely product-driven, must offer compelling educational topics, is subject to approval by AALL, and must be submitted on or before the published deadlines.
- Vendor deliverables include: vendor logo(s); webinar title and description; moderator/speakers names, bios, and headshots; and slides.
Vendors must use the AALL slide template; alternations are not permitted.
To reserve your opportunities, contact AALL eLearning.