Types of Opportunities
- AALL Annual Meeting On-Site Advertising Opportunities
- Advertising Opportunities
- AALL Mailing Lists
- Partner Webinars
Why market to AALL members?
Reach more than 4,000 law librarians and other legal information professionals who are the decision makers and influencers on everything from licensing electronic information to managing print subscriptions to purchasing library supplies.
Members by Library Type
- 44% law school
- 36% law firm/corporate
- 15% government
- 4% other
Reach Decision Makers*
- 28% represent deans, directors, chief librarians, and CIOS
- 4% represent associate deputies, assistant directors, and chiefs of branch
*Based on members who self-reported their positions.
$924 Million+ of Information Buying Power
Average Information Budgets by Library Type
- $1.58M law firm/corporate libraries
- $1.05M law school libraries
- $508,005 government law libraries
AALL reserves the right to deny any advertising at any time based on its determination of its own best interests and those of its members. Advertiser agrees to indemnify AALL from loss or expense on claims or suits based upon contents of the advertisement, including suits for libel, plagiarism, copyright infringement, false advertising, and unauthorized use of a person’s name or image.