ENHANCE YOUR LEADERSHIP SKILLS
The role of executive and director-level professionals continues to evolve and expand rapidly. Whether you are in a law school, law firm, or government law library, the AALL Executive Leadership Institute will take your professional development to the next level. Expand your leadership skills and participate in open, dynamic, and strategic conversations on a wide range of topics. Join a network of directors to learn about inclusive leadership strategies and approaches to increase your leadership and soft skills. Experts from across the legal spectrum will discuss leading through uncertainty, managing unexpected change, and what it takes to lead in today’s environment.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Directors and interim-director level professionals are invited to register. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Leadership and Inclusive Communication
- From Unconscious Bias to Conscious inclusion
- Collaboration and Leadership in Legal Services
- Leadership Across the Legal Spectrum
- Driving Change During Transitional Times
- Leadership Transitions and Looking Ahead to the Future
- Leading Well and Avoiding Burnout