ENHANCE YOUR LEADERSHIP SKILLS
The role of executive and director-level professionals continues to evolve and expand rapidly. Successful leaders can transform organizations, enhance value creation, create efficiencies, and engage their employees to deliver better results. Whether you are in a law school, law firm, or government law library, the AALL Executive Leadership Institute will take your professional development to the next level. Expand your leadership skills and participate in open, dynamic, and strategic conversations on a wide range of topics. Join a network of directors to learn inclusive leadership strategies and approaches to increase your leadership and soft skills.
Additional information, including dates will be forthcoming.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Directors and interim-director level professionals are invited to register. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Improving the diversity pipeline
- Recruiting nontraditional candidates
- Recognizing bias and creating a culture of inclusion
- People management
- Succession planning
- Leadership practices for cultivating workplace resiliency
- Managing staff transitions
- Negotiating contracts and open bid procedures
- Public records research
- And so much more