COMPETENCIES + SKILLS
INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGN + PLANNING
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of planning in an instructional environment.
- Establish learning outcomes, training parameters, and assessment in compliance with organization policies and legal requirements.
- Develop assessments that are rigorous and accommodate different learning styles.
- Cultivate an atmosphere of experimentation and positivity in learning environments.
- Utilize current technologies to enhance learning.
PRESENTATION + DELIVERY
Hone speaking skills, including vocal control, body language, pacing, and organization.
Understand and employ a variety of teaching methods, including presentation styles, delivery, and visual aids.
Nurture cultural sensitivity to topics and styles of delivery.
Utilize current and developing technologies to aid in the delivery of information.
ASSESSMENT + METRICS
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of assessment techniques and data collection.
- Develop formative and summative assessments.
- Revise instruction based on feedback.
- Use current technologies to analyze and present collected assessment data.
- Track trends and the development of new techniques for assessment and data collection.