COMPETENCIES + SKILLS
INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGN + PLANNING
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of planning in an instructional environment.
- Establish learning outcomes, training parameters, and assessment in compliance with organization policies and legal requirements.
- Develop assessments that are rigorous and accommodate different learning styles.
- Cultivate an atmosphere of experimentation and positivity in learning environments.
- Utilize current technologies to enhance learning.
PRESENTATION + DELIVERY
- Hone speaking skills, including vocal control, body language, pacing, and organization.
- Understand and employ a variety of teaching methods, including presentation styles, delivery, and visual aids.
- Nurture cultural sensitivity to topics and styles of delivery.
- Utilize current and developing technologies to aid in the delivery of information.
ASSESSMENT + METRICS
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of assessment techniques and data collection.
- Develop formative and summative assessments.
- Revise instruction based on feedback.
- Use current technologies to analyze and present collected assessment data.
- Track trends and the development of new techniques for assessment and data collection.