About Bylaws and Handbook Committee
The Bylaws and Handbook Committee maintains TS-SIS bylaws in conformance with AALL policies, makes proposals to amend the Bylaws and/or the Handbook as desired by the TS-SIS Executive Board, and maintains the official version of the Bylaws and the Handbook on the TS-SIS website.
See the TS-SIS Handbook for more information about the committee.
Proposed Bylaws Revisions
2018-2019 Member Roster
College of William & Mary Law School
Phone: (757) 221-1348
- John Hostage (Harvard University
- Alan Keely (Wake Forest University)
- Shawn King (University of Wisconsin)
- Akram Sadeghi Pari (University of Cincinnati College of Law)
- Barbara Moreno (Texas Tech University School of Law Library)
- Sarah Yates (University of Minnesota Law Library)
- Karen Scoville (Arizona State University Ross-Blakley Law Library)