About Bylaws and Handbook Committee
The Bylaws and Handbook Committee maintains TS-SIS bylaws in conformance with AALL policies, makes proposals to amend the Bylaws and/or the Handbook as desired by the TS-SIS Executive Board, and maintains the official version of the Bylaws and the Handbook on the TS-SIS website.
See the TS-SIS Handbook for more information about the committee.
Proposed Bylaws Revisions
2017-2018 Member Roster
University of Georgia
Phone: (706) 542-5082
Email: srgraham [at] uga.edu
- Judy Ann Chalmers (Sacramento County Public Law Library) jchalmers [at] saclaw.org
- John Hostage (Harvard University) hostage [at] law.harvard.edu
- Alan Keely (Wake Forest University) keelyda [at] wfu.edu
- Shawn King (University of Wisconsin) shawn.king [at] wisc.edu
- Hollie White (Curtin University) hollie.white [at] curtin.edu.au