Technical Services Law Librarian (TSLL) is produced jointly with OBS-SIS. A new issue is posted quarterly on the TS-SIS website, with a direct link from the OBS-SIS website.
Two representatives from TS-SIS serve on the TSLL Editorial Board, and are appointed by the incoming TS-SIS Chair before the annual meeting. They serve two-year staggered terms, receiving their initial appointments in alternate years.
- Attend the TSLL Editorial Board meeting that is held during the AALL Annual Meeting.
- Monitor TSLL content and advise the editor-in-chief to assure that editorial policies are being followed.
- Assist the editor-in-chief with TSLL policy decisions.
- Represent the interests of TS-SIS members as these relate to TSLL content and practices.
- Participate with other members of the Editorial Board in the recruitment of applicants and the selection of a new editor-in-chief, associate editor, and/or layout and design editor, when a vacancy occurs in any of these positions.
- Review TSLL policies and procedures and suggest revisions to the editor-in-chief.
For policies and procedures concerning TSLL, see TSLL Structure and Policies.
Revised July 2011