Video on Videos: Creative Approaches to Online Law Library Tours (ALL-SIS)
Tuesday, May 3, 2022 (1pm - 2pm US/Central)
The ALL-SIS Student Services Committee is pleased to announce that registration is available for all AALL members for the following event on Tuesday, May 3 from 1:00pm to 2:00pm CDT. In this live Zoom webinar, the ALL-SIS Student Services Committee will showcase excellent examples of the use of video tours in academic law libraries. Speakers from four academic law libraries will discuss the process of creating a video tour at their library, with an emphasis on specific tools used and best practices. There will be time at the end of the presentation for audience questions.
- Emma Babler, Reference & Technology Librarian, University of Wisconsin Law School Library
- Rachel Evans, Metadata Services & Special Collections Librarian, University of Georgia School of Law’s Alexander Campbell King Law Library
- Sean Harrington, Electronic Resources Law Librarian, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, Arizona State University
- Helen Lacouture, Associate Law Librarian for Collection Services & Digital Initiatives, Boston College Law Library
- Tuananh Truong, Law School Technology Consultant, Boston College Law Library
- Ross-Blakley Law Library Tour (Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, Arizona State University)
- Welcome to the BC Law Library (Boston College Law Library)
- Law Library Virtual Tour (Fall 2021) (University of Georgia School of Law’s Alexander Campbell King Law Library)
- Welcome to the UW Law School Library (University of Wisconsin Law School Library)
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Have questions? Contact Alisa Holahan at email@example.com.