Liability Coverage Insurance
Policy Term: 11/01/2022–11/01/2023
The American Association of Law Libraries (AALL) has worked with its insurance agent to include all AALL Chapters in AALL’s current liability insurance at no additional cost for chapters.
The AALL insurance coverage will provide your chapter with the following limits of liability:
- $1,000,000 limit per occurrence
- $2,000,000 limit aggregate per year
- $300,000 fire damage liability
- $10,000 medical payments liability
For additional insurance coverage (not included above), please contact a local insurance agent.
If you have any questions, you may call AALL Executive Director Vani Ungapen at 312.205.8016.
How to obtain a Certificate of Insurance
A chapter may be required to provide a certificate of insurance coverage to a venue before contracting to use the facility.
In order to obtain a certificate, a chapter representative will need to call Cook & Kocher Insurance Group at 847.692.9200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The contact person is Michelle Wolff.
- State that you need a certificate of insurance and you are an AALL Chapter
- The name and address of the facility to be named as the ‘additional insured’
- The date of the event for which coverage is desired
- Your name, address, and your chapter
Upon your instructions a certificate will be mailed to the address of the venue.