Policy No: 83SBAPN3919
Policy Term: 11/01/2018–11/01/2019
The American Association of Law Libraries affords chapters the ability to purchase liability insurance coverage through its carrier, Hartford Insurance. The annual premium for coverage is $1.00 per chapter member.
The coverage will afford your chapter with the following limits of liability coverage:
- $1,000,000 limit per occurrence
- $2,000,000 limit aggregate per year
- $300,000 fire damage liability
- $10,000 medical payments liability
- $1,000,000 limit for hired and non-owned auto liability
To apply for coverage, please remit a check made payable to AALL in the amount of $1.00 times the number of members of your chapter as of October 1, 2018. Please complete the form at the bottom of this letter and mail it with your check to the address indicated below.
In order to include this coverage for your chapter, AALL must receive your check no later than October 28, 2018.
If you have any questions you may call the AALL Executive Director Vani Ungapen at 312.205.8016.
LIABILITY COVERAGE APPLICATION REQUEST
|Name of Chapter: ___________________________________|
|No. of Members as of October 1, 2018: ____________________|
|Check made payable to AALL in the amount of: $___________|
|Chapter Office Signature: _____________________________|
|Officer Name (printed): _______________________________|
RE: Law Libraries Program # 83SBAPN3919
American Association of Law Libraries
105 West Adams Street, Suite 3300
Chicago, IL 60603
How to obtain a Certificate of Insurance
A chapter may be required to provide a certificate of insurance coverage to a venue before contracting to use the facility.
In order to obtain a certificate, a chapter representative will need to call Cook & Kocher Insurance Group at 847.692.9200.
- State that you need a certificate of insurance under Policy # 83SBPN3919 with AALL
- The name and address of the facility to be named as the ‘additional insured’
- The date of the event for which coverage is desired
- Your name, address, and your chapter
Upon your instructions a certificate will be mailed to the address of the venue.