Chapters looking to hold their candidate elections online may opt to use the AALL Online Election System. The system is a customizable application that allows chapters to easily set up and run their own candidate and bylaws elections. Here are some important specifications:
- Register with AALL 30 days prior to their election starting.
- Chapters have control over setting up their election. Some of the capabilities include: specifying election dates, declaring election committee members, and listing offices and the candidates running for them.
- Chapters are responsible for uploading their list of eligible voters.
- On the day of the election opening, AALL will email all their eligible voters their voting information. Please note that chapters are responsible for marketing their election through their listservs.
- There is a flat fee of $320.00 for a single election. The fee is due and payable to AALL 15 days prior to the start date of the election.