Chapters looking to hold their candidate elections online may opt to use the AALL Online Election System. The system is a customizable application that allows chapters to easily set up and run their own candidate and bylaws elections. Here are some important specifications:
- Register with AALL 30 days prior to their election starting.
- Chapters have control over setting up their election. Some of the capabilities include: specifying election dates, declaring election committee members, and listing offices and the candidates running for them.
- Chapters are responsible for uploading their list of eligible voters.
- On the day of the election opening, AALL will email all their eligible voters their voting information. Please note that chapters are responsible for marketing their election through their listservs.
- There is a flat fee of $150.00 for a single election. The fee is due and payable to AALL 15 days prior to the start date of the election.
See the AALL Electronic Balloting Service Agreement for more information regarding responsibilities and important election timelines and complete the registration form.