Live Interview Series: So, You Wanna Be an Effective Mentor/Mentee? (PEGA-SIS)
Wednesday, October 19, 2022 (2pm - 3pm US/Central)
An effective mentor/mentee relationship can be one of the most fulfilling aspects of one's professional development, as both mentor and mentee have the potential for shaping each other's career in positive and powerful ways. In this "So, You Wanna...?" interview, Jenny Silbiger will talk to Kristina Alayan and Rebecca Dent on their fruitful mentor/mentee relationship, and how others can create or find similar success in mentorship.
Target Audience: Anyone who is interested in mentorship, whether as a mentor or as the mentee.
1. Attendees will gain insight into how to be an effective mentor/mentee.
2. Attendees will learn how to initiate and develop a relationship with a mentor/mentee.
- Kristina Alayan, Associate Dean for Library & Technology and Associate Law School Professor, University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law
- Rebecca Dent, Reference Librarian & Lecturer in Law, Columbia Law.
- Jenny Silbiger, State Law Librarian & Access to Justice Coordinator, Hawaii Supreme Court Law Library
The webinar is open to all AALL members. Register now.