This calendar is intended to serve as a reminder of activities required by specific dates. The chair is responsible for seeing that the committee meets all deadlines. While the AALL Executive Staff and/or your Board liaison will provide a "tickler" service reminding the chair of important dates, the chair must remain aware of major dates which will have an impact on the work of the committee.
- Request for annual reports sent to committee chairs.
- Request for Committee action plans sent to committee chairs.
- Request for fall Executive Board Meeting agenda items sent to committee chairs.
- Call for Annual Meeting Program Proposals
- Association Fiscal Year begins October 1.
- Annual Meeting program proposals due.
- Fall Executive Board meeting agenda items due.
- Preliminary Annual Meeting scheduling form sent to committee chairs.
- Fall Executive Board meeting.
- Deadline for the return of Annual Meeting scheduling forms.
- Request for spring Executive Board meeting agenda items sent to committee chairs.
- Call for Committee Volunteers. Prepare to provide recommendations/comments in succeeding committee chair and vice chair.
- Spring Board meeting agenda items due.
- Appointments Committee meets.
- Call for Poster Session proposals.
- Spring Executive Board meeting.
- Vice-president/President-elect completes board liaison assignments.
- Committee rosters on AALLNET are updated with the new committee members for the next Association year. Committee chairs and vice chairs are notified when updated rosters are available online.
- Annual Meeting activities area information sent to committee chairs.
- Poster Session proposals due.
- Call for Discussion Den topics.
- Request for summer Executive Board meeting agenda items is sent to committee chairs.
- Discussion Den topic suggestions due.
- Agenda items for the summer Executive Board Meeting due.
- Deadline for return of activities area form.
- Executive Board approves budget for next fiscal year at its July board meeting.