This calendar is intended to serve as a reminder of activities required by specific dates. The chair is responsible for seeing that the committee meets all deadlines. While the AALL Executive Staff and/or your Board liaison will provide a “tickler” service reminding the chair of important dates, the chair must remain aware of major dates which will have an impact on the work of the committee.
- Request for Committee action plans sent to committee chairs.
- Request for fall Executive Board Meeting agenda items sent to committee chairs.
- Committee action plans due on September 30.
- AALL new Fiscal Year begins October 1.
- Call for Annual Meeting Program Proposals.
- Fall Executive Board meeting agenda items due.
- Fall Finance and Budget Committee meeting.
- Fall Executive Board meeting.
- Annual Meeting program proposals due.
- Call for Committee/Jury Volunteers sent to all members. Prepare to provide recommendations/comments in the selection of the incoming vice chair.
- Preliminary Annual Meeting scheduling form sent to committee chairs.
- Request for spring Executive Board meeting agenda items sent to committee chairs.
- Deadline for AALL to receive Annual Meeting scheduling forms.
- Spring Board meeting agenda items due.
- AALL Appointments Committee meets.
- Vice President/President-Elect completes board liaison assignments.
- Finance and Budget Committee meeting.
- Spring Executive Board Meeting.
- Committee rosters on AALLNET are updated with the new committee members for the next Association year. Committee chairs and vice chairs are notified when updated rosters are available online.
- Annual Meeting activities area information sent to committee chairs.
- Request for July Executive Board meeting agenda items sent to committee chairs.
- Request for annual reports sent to committee chairs.
- Agenda items for the summer Executive Board Meeting due.
- Deadline for return of activities area form.
- Committee annual reports due on June 30.
- Executive Board approves budget for next fiscal year at its July Board meeting.