- Review and modify the AALL annual budget guidelines before submission to the Executive Board.
- Review and modify the proposed AALL annual budget before submission to the Executive Board.
- Regularly review the Association’s financial policies and recommend revisions for the Executive Board’s consideration and approval.
- Review the results of the annual audit, meet with the auditor annually, evaluate the auditor relationship at least once every five years and recommend to the Executive Board the appointment of an auditor.
- Responsible for the fiscal oversight of the Association.
- Meet annually with the investment manager to review the performance of the Association’s investments.
Treasurer (Chair), President, Vice-President, two Executive Board members who shall be appointed for staggered terms of at least two years on the committee. Staff Liaison is the Executive Director.